Ive been feeling really overwhelmed and a bit down in the dumps lately. Between the girls fighting constantly over unimportant things (hello bit of fuzz floating in the car that they both needed and found it ok to fight over!), feeling like Ill never keep up with the house and everything that comes with it, and just everyday stuff...I just feel like Im at the end of my rope sometimes.
So, I want to make it a weekly goal to make a list of things I am thankful for to remind me that there is a lot more good than there is bad in my life...thanks to my friend Heather for the idea...
1) the girls...even with the fighting and carrying on, they really are two of the most awesome people I know
2) Johnny...a wonderful and supportive husband. Im very lucky
3) my family...my parents and my inlaws are all wonderful people. I am always thankful that I married in to a family that I get along with
4) the warm weather we have had lately. the sunshine is really nice
5)a warm and cozy house to live in
6) a few friends who are very good to me. Even if I can count all of my close friends on one hand, it's nice to have people I can really count on.
4 comments:
Counting your blessings is definitely a way to feel better! We all get down in the dumps sometimes, hope you are feeling back to yourself soon. :-)
This is a great idea! I love it! Nice job!
oh yay! i love your list and am so glad you are doing this. :)
i LOVE this list.
xoxo.
Post a Comment