Friday, December 11, 2009

big girl bed and my big girl

a couple of weeks ago anna moved in to her big girl bed (basically, just her crib turned in to her bed). I never posted about it until now though because it means that my baby is growing up. I guess I just have to face that fact since in 4 days she will be three years old. We talk about it every day, and I am excited for her when we talk about it because she is excited, but I am not ready.

Not ready for my first baby to get older

not ready for three, because after three comes four

I cant help but be happy through when I see her smile as she sits in her big girl bed...




love those sparkly eyes and that gap toothed smile



with molly, her doll from bamboletta. when I asked her what she loves about molly, she said "molly is beautiful and nice, and my best friend, and she takes care of me"

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

awww, she's so cute! yay for the big girl bed!

jackman said...

I can't believe they are getting so big so fast!!! I love the pictures!! Pretty girl!