Thursday, December 3, 2009

cant believe I didnt post these...

I was pretty happy with how these turned out, so I am rather surprised with myself that I didnt take the time to post these pages...humph!

anyways, here they are :)


anna-right after her first birthday



rylee's story of how it all happened on the day she was born :) it takes me so long to do these pages, at least rylee was only 4 months when I did hers. I think anna was something like 8 months old...

both pages use the new line from Basic Grey called Nook and Pantry

oh, and probably the only person that cares about this post is my buddy Heather...thanks for reading Heather :)

does anybody care that I update this thing? ;)

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

awww, these are the sweetest layouts! i love that paper - hmmmmm, i think i need to get some for myself! and i love reading your blog!!!! i love when you update!

jackman said...

I care

Crystal Johnson said...

I still check in. I just need to save this new site to my blog list. I still have the last one as your current. I often wonder too. It's a lot of work uploading pics and writing something worth while and then when no one comments or checks in (other then mom), you wonder if it's worth it.