been so busy lately with so many things and I cant even remember half of what I've done!
I ordered our Christmas cards today. I gave up on having a picture of the girls in perfectly matched cute outfits and instead went for a few cute ones I have taken over the last month or so. They will be ready for pick up on Friday and I hope to get them addressed and sent out soon!
I am itching to decorate for Christmas. I just really want to get it done this year instead of rushing to get it done right before Christmas and only enjoying it for such a little bit of time
I am so close to being done with my Christmas shopping. That is another thing I dont want to be doing right before Christmas!
So many other things going on that I could post here, but the girls are down for their naps and I need to get off here and work on some of my homemade gifts...
1 comment:
yay for getting the christmas card done! i need to work on ours. hope things are going well.
Post a Comment