since my first birthday as a mom I have had my picture taken with Anna each year on my birthday, it is great to add another girl to the picture this year!
yay! and happy belated birthday. hope your day was wonderful!i promise to get caught up on your blog soon. this working full-time is cutting into my free time. :(
So cute! I totally missed your bday this year! So, Happy Belated Birthday!!! I did however, remember it was in January, just thought it was at the end and not the beginning! LOL!! :)
2 comments:
yay! and happy belated birthday. hope your day was wonderful!i promise to get caught up on your blog soon. this working full-time is cutting into my free time. :(
So cute! I totally missed your bday this year! So, Happy Belated Birthday!!! I did however, remember it was in January, just thought it was at the end and not the beginning! LOL!! :)
Post a Comment