Monday, January 11, 2010
no more pacifier??
so, I posted last night and yesterday (I think...) about it being time for Anna to give up her de-de's (what she calls a pacifier). She knew for a few days that the day after mama's birthday was the day that they were going to go, and we stuck to it. There was a lot of crying at nap time yesterday (and no nap) when she realized that we werent going to give in and give her one, and then there were more tears last night (just a few) when she realized that she wasnt going to get one. She did well though and fell asleep rather quickly. I am hoping that tonight is much the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Anna! What a big girl! Good luck tonight Shelby!!
She'll get used to it rather quickly, don't worry. I know it's torture for you both though. Good luck and hang in there.
Post a Comment