busy week, lots going on, but so much to look forward to
1. I am going to get a pedicure tonight, yahoo! Johnny and I each get one night a week that is a "me" night. I usually retreat to the office and work on scrapbook stuff, but tonight I am using a gift certificate that I got from my friend Lisa for my birthday and I am going to get a pedicure! Hopefully the person I see wont be too grossed out by my long neglected toenails :)
2. Anna has dance class tomorrow. I look forward to it every week
3. Rylee is officially wearing 12-18 month clothes. Yikes!
4. Dancing With the Stars started last night. Dont know who I am going to root for yet.
5. Our friends Anthony and Julie are coming to town next week. I am so excited!
6. Having leftover potato corn chowder for dinner tonight...yum!
7. Had a fun morning at the park with our friends Marissa and Hadley. I loved watching Hadley and Anna on the swings, even Rylee took a little ride. The little daredevil loved it!
8. Need to post all of my backlogged picture of the day pictures...does anyone even care? lol!
9. Ordered a bunch of new shirts from Gap this weekend. Actually went to the mall to buy stuff and got so frustrated and flustered that I didnt buy anything. I couldnt find my size in the things I wanted, etc, etc. Now I know why I love online shopping!
10. Excited to have a couple of in progress scrapbook pages on my work table!
1 comment:
I think it's great that you guys have a "me" night each week. And I really like #5 ;)
Post a Comment