Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love to bake!

I love to bake!

This is a very recent discovery because I was perfectly happy with bought cookies and desserts, but lately I have decided to try my hand at home making our desserts (not that our waistlines need any dessert.....)

This weekend I made sugar cookies, last week I made applesauce oatmeal raisin cookies. Both were yummy.

I have found two really great baking websites that I LOVE and on which I have found many of my recent recipes. The first is Joy the Baker. She makes really yummy treats and her french bread recipe is amazing. I have used it to make loaves of bread to have with dinner as well as sandwich rolls. Super good stuff.

The other one is butter sugar flour. This one is new to me, but how could I pass up bookmarking a site whose first recipe if for raspberry marshmallows? yum!

No comments: