Rylee is 8 months old today. How is that possible? I mean, I know how it is possible, but it just doesnt seem like she could be so close to a year old. I dont even want to think about that!
my ten on tuesday post will be all about Rylee at 8 months:
1. she sleeps so well. we went through a little rough patch when she was sick but all in all she is a good sleeper. she goes to bed at about 8:30
2. she is taking two naps a day, one in the morning around 10:30-11 and one in the afternoon at about 2. thankfully, she and anna go to sleep at about the same time in the afternoon
3. she is down to about 3 or 4 bottles a day. it all depends on what time she gets up in the morning. I am trying to make sure that she gets 4 bottles
4. she eats two "big girl" meals a day consisting of rice cereal mixed with a fruit (loves anything with bananas) and veggies(loves green beans and sweet potatos) or a dinner (chicken vegetable dinner is a favorite). this is well evidenced by the fact that when I weighed her when anna was sick and visiting the doctor she weighed 17 pounds 12 ounces. anna weighed 18 (maybe 18 1/2) pounds at her first birthday. I am excited and nervous to see what she weighs when we take her in next month for her 9 month checkup
5. she LOVES anna. she giggles whenever she is around and kicks her legs wildly if she hears anna's voice
6. just had her bed lowered one level this weekend
7. sits up all the time now. she would rather be sitting to play with her toys and gets really mad if you lay her down to play
8. goes from sitting up to her belly very quickly if she wants to get to something that is out of her reach. she often looks like a car stuck on a parking bump when she does this because she cannot really get anywhere quickly, but eventually she shimmies her way over to what she wants
9. loves splashing anna in the bath and now can sit on her own in the tub
10. often needs her mama to calm her down. can very often be calmed by daddy, but many times only mama will do
now for the picture of the day (and a couple of bonus pictures)
her monthly picture in her crib. I love how her hair is straight over one ear and curly over the other :)
I also love the drooly chin and chubby cheeks
my beautiful blue eyed baby girl :)



5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that second picture, the one in the series of three. I bet it's so nice to have Rylee being able to sit up in the bathtub! I'm looking forward to that with Claire.
Love you ry!!! Happy 8 months!!
LOVE, love, love that middle picture! Her eyes are SO blue! Happy 8 months Ry!
She is beautiful! Her eyes are just stunning! I can't believe she's 8 months already too!
Happy 8 months beautiful Rylee!
Post a Comment