Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ten on tuesday (but on wednesday this time)

there are lots of bloggers out there that I read that do this type of list, and I have thought about doing one for a long time but have never done it. I have decided to jump in and go for it. hopefully I can stay with it!

my first ten on tuesday list:

1. I am happy that the rain has stopped. Hopefully it will stay away for a while now
2. I am thankful for a trip to Babies R Us with my mom this past weekend. She is so good to us!
3. The girls' Easter dresses have been ordered. You can see them here and here. I cant wait to see them in them!
4. Johnny made us sub sandwiches last night. I made the bread for them. They were soooo good!













5. Anna has ballet class today. I am excited for her. I love watching her in class
6. Rylee started coughing again yesterday. Please, please, please dont let her get sick again!
7. I finished another scrapbook page for Anna's first year album last night. She is now about 8 months old in her album. I REALLY want to get caught up soon!
8. I am looking forward to a playgroup St Patricks Day party on Friday
9. I dont know what to make for dinner tonight. Dinner planning is not always fun
10. I printed out this recipe yesterday and I cant wait to try it! The best part is that I have everything here to make it already :)

Yay! I made it through the list. Hopefully I can get my act together next week and actually post this on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That second dress is super cute!! The bread looks yummy too!

Heather M. said...

Great list! Love the dresses you picked for the girls. Yay for time to scrapbook! And those buns look so good! YUM!