On the other hand, I am sad that it is going so fast. I dont know yet whether or not she is my last baby, and so right now I am hanging on to every little moment with her :)
We had her nine month check up today:
She weighs 18 lbs, 4 oz (40th percentile) and is 28 3/4 inches long (in the 80th percentile)
She has two bottom teeth, and this morning I saw that one of the top ones is starting to poke through.
Her doctor thinks that she is developing allergies (just like daddy). I am glad to know what the constant runny nose is caused by!
She isnt crawling yet, but she gets around really well using her arms and belly. The doctor thinks she may just go straight to walking because she is getting around so well "army crawling" and rolling around
She wears 12-18 month clothes
She drinks 3 bottles a day
She eats "solids" twice a day and can eat two of the stage 2 food packs with cereal or one stage 3 pack with one stage 2 pack
She loves picking up and eating things like Cheerios, pasta and Gerber Puffs
The doctor wants us to try her on yogurt and eggs now
She sleeps through the night, but has been waking up every couple of nights crying. The only thing that can get her back to sleep peacefully is to sleep with me. Pretty sure her teeth are bothering her
Loves her toys, but loves Anna's princess dolls even more
Is probably the loudest baby ever!
Loves to jabber with people that she meets...in the grocery store, at restaurants

(picture of the day for today)


4 comments:
Happy 9 months!! The first picture is so adorable!
She is such a doll! I can't believe she's 9 months old already. It's bittersweet watching them grow, isn't it?! Sigh...
Happy 9 months beautiful Rylee!
I can't stand her cuteness! Great pictures, Shelb! Happy 9 months, Ry!
Post a Comment