Monday, April 26, 2010

happy birthday ella! (and picture of the day 4.24.10)

We (anna and I) went to our friend Ella's birthday party on Saturday. Rylee stayed with Grammy so that Anna and I were able to spend some time together and I was able to go on the slide with Anna (still not sure if I enjoyed it or not yet...Anna thought it was awesome! lol!)

Thanks Ella for inviting us to your party! I hope that you and Anna will be friends for a long time!

(thankfully I only had to go down the slide a couple of times...the girls that were helping with the party were more than happy to slide (over and over and over again) with anna

ella and her sweet mama jen blowing out her birthday candles


1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw, what a sweet post! We had a great time with you guys!!! XOXO