Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 on tuesday (on wednesday)

1. had a wonderful lunch with our friend Jaimie today. It was nice to just sit and have some adult conversation!
2. the radishes are starting to crop up in our garden. I dont know that I am a huge fan of eating radishes, maybe in a salad??
3. Rylee ended up in bed with me last night at 2AM. I dont think either of us fell asleep until much later than that though. Poor Johnny ended up on the couch
4. Loving the show Glee!
5. Found out the dates today for Anna's dance recital. I am so excited to see her in her little costume. Whether or not she actually dances during the recital or not is a completely separate story...
6. Two inmates escaped from the local prison today. Yay! I know I worry too much about it and they are probably nowhere near here...
7. Comparing my girls at 9 months...
Anna is on the left, Rylee is on the right
8. I am excited to be participating in a photography giveaway through Becky Higgins blog!
9. Wishing some dear friends lived closer so that I could spend some time with them!
10. Today's new blog for you to check out: cherie mask. I especially LOVE this post!
And a BONUS blog for you to check out! My friend Heather is so very talented (and an especially wonderful person too!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I like the 10 on Tuesdays. It's like I'm reading what's in your mind ;)