4.22.10
4.23.10
potties and cupcakes...two things that should NEVER EVER share a blog post, right? Although they really have nothing to do with one another except for the fact that they are both pictures of the day, I lumped them in to the same post because I figured that neither one of them would really be interesting to anyone who reads this blog....
The potty is a picture of the day because I celebrate just a little every time Anna uses the "big potty" all by herself because it means that I no longer have to go to the bathroom with her every time she goes
The cupcake is a picture of the day because it was just dang good! The girls and I visited a new-ish little cupcake shop in town last Friday and I will be going back often!


1 comment:
yay for using the big potty! that makes me happy too. :)that cupcake looks yummy!
Post a Comment