I think I heard somewhere that bathing your baby in a sink is a time honored mommy tradition. I must have missed out on that memo somewhere because up until this past Saturday I have never bathed either of my girls in the sink. Anna decided that she HAD to take a shower (the longest shower in the history of our house I think!) and it was close to bedtime, so the sink won out in favor of skipping a bath.
Can you tell she liked it?
(oh, and if you look closely, you can see those bottom two teeth! :))
3 comments:
I kept Zoe in the tub till she couldn't fit!! Ry looks sooooo happy!!
Super cute pic! Bathing in the sink is the best, it makes it sooo much easier!
sooo cute! we have a photo of Helayna when she was just wee bathing in the sink. :)
Post a Comment