Don't you just love those sweet smiles and giggles?!?! Owen and Ben get so tickled at each other sometimes...and I just can't help but smile!
Isn't that the sweetest thing! I love when Jacob laughs at Ella...priceless!
Oh my gosh, she looks so happy! Cute! I love how easily entertained babies are by their big sisters! I thought you guys went to Vegas for Mother's Day weekend? Hmm, I wonder why I thought that? I hope you had a good time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't you just love those sweet smiles and giggles?!?! Owen and Ben get so tickled at each other sometimes...and I just can't help but smile!
Isn't that the sweetest thing! I love when Jacob laughs at Ella...priceless!
Oh my gosh, she looks so happy! Cute! I love how easily entertained babies are by their big sisters! I thought you guys went to Vegas for Mother's Day weekend? Hmm, I wonder why I thought that? I hope you had a good time!
Post a Comment