1. just turned on the tv and there is no sound...really hoping that I accidentally disconnected the audio cable when I was messing around over there...
2. some friends are coming over today. looking forward to that!
3. Many of Rylee's invitations are being mailed out today..at least the ones that I had enough stamps for. the rest will be mailed as soon as the stamps arrive here. I love usps.com...no standing in line at the post office with two rowdy kids, yay!
4. Rylee is super fast...she locks in on something and takes off! so scary sometimes, but I can usually head her off before she sticks a shoe in her mouth or something.
5. check out this super cute baby room on ohdeedoh...love it!
6. speaking of CUTE baby rooms, I love this one that my friend Melanie did for her new baby girl!
7. very cool post on catching the light in a photo subject's eyes!
8. My Anna girl pushes my buttons like no one can, but she is also my best friend
9. Hung the best picture of the girls on the wall right outside my bedroom, I love that it is the first thing I see every morning when I get out of bed (or the two or three times a night that I get up and go in Rylee's room!)
10. The blog I want to share today: bleubird vintage
2 comments:
your friend's baby room is so cool! she's got some great ideas....I think I might try the scrapbook paper in picture frame idea!! and I love the scalloped style painting!!
both of those rooms are so awesome. i love ohdeedoh too!
Post a Comment