first of all, I have to say that I am so very proud of my baby girl, not only did she do her very best dancing, she also had a really good time and was so excited about the whole thing. I think that for me was the best part of it all. Johnny and I (and the grandparents and friends that came) were so proud of her!
dancing on stage with her friend Kendall (picture of the day 6.6.10)
with the whole cast, Anna and her friends are on the bottom row at the right
with her roses from grammy and grandpa
me and my girls
with daddy
anna and her buddy mackenzie






4 comments:
So cute! Your hair looks fab!
Adorable - you look great mommy!
What a wonderful show that was! Our little girls did amazing!
yay! i'm so glad the show went better than the rehearsal. she looks so cute! and i love, love, love your hair straight!
Post a Comment