I have no idea what happened, but what started with a happy girl excited to be in her costume and excited to practice her dancing and see her friends turned in to a miserable little girl who wouldnt smile or dance at all once she was on stage. I dont know if it was the waiting before it was her turn to dance, or maybe the many people and other little girls she didnt know that were all up on stage with her...I dont know...
I can say though that until today I was filled with dread wondering if I had done something I shouldnt.
there was lots of ear rubbing and scowl-ey faces... (picture of the day 6.3.10)
lots of staring at the stage...
and lots of views of her back (this was after she "hugged" Kenz a little too hard Jaimie!)
I was afraid...very afraid of what would happen at the recital...



1 comment:
So what happened at the recital?? Poor little nervous girl! She looked cute in her dress.
Post a Comment