
I took this picture this morning because we were having a great morning
I asked her if I could take her picture and she ran out the door to our normal picture taking spot on the front porch (not as much light everywhere else)
she smiled without me having to bribe or beg her
she just looked so pretty with her hair still a little messy from sleeping last night
she came in to our bed at around 5 this morning because she said she had a bad dream(I really think she has just figured out that more often than not we will let her stay in bed with us)
because this morning when I got her dressed, her pajama top was on backwards and she had put both legs through one leg on her underwear(maybe that was the reason she was having bad dreams!). I was out last night and she said that she dressed herself for bed
I just cannot believe that in just over a month she will be FOUR!
because I really really love her blue eyes
because I love her :)
4 comments:
Great shot! Miss you girls! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Yay! :)
She is gorgeous! And I love all the things you listed about her. We have bad dreams going on in our house too. And in 3 days mine will be 4!!! Remember emailing back and forth when we were pregnant with them?! Where has the time gone?
Love those blue eyes!
I just love that face and the girl it belongs to, what a great shot
Post a Comment