been a while since I did one of these lists so here goes...
1. had our first visit with the new pediatrician yesterday for Rylee's 15 month appointment. I was sad to have to leave our original doctor but I think we may have found someone we really like. yay!
2. it is rainy and cold here today, i love it!
3. i have so much laundry to put away today. ick!
4. rylee makes me laugh...right now she has put her pjs on her head (i think she took them out of the laundry) and is wearing them around the house
5. it is so nice to be at home today with the girls
6. I saw the cutest idea on the martha stewart show this morning that may be something I want to do for Halloween: beehive
7. still writing this 2 hours after I started. half of the laundry is done!
8. loving the show boardwalk empire. such an awesome show with great costumes and historical stuff. guess that's why I like Mad Men too
9. looking forward to the annual trip the girls and I take with my mom for her birthday!
10. looking forward to a night out tomorrow night! yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment