Friday, November 19, 2010

december daily...

since I clearly havent been great about posting my daily photos (they are still being taken, just not everyday...I think it has turned in to a monthly photos project..lol!) I have decided to join in on a December Daily challenge/project that has been put on the past few years by one of my all time favorite scrapbookers Ali Edwards. basically, the project requires that I take a picture daily throughout the month of December up until Christmas day and save a bit of memorabilia to go along with it. I dont think my project will be as fancy as many, but I have wanted to do a Christmas album for years and I think this will be the perfect way to get started! There are digital templates available in 6x8 and 12x12 sizes. I am thinking that I will do the 6x8 sized one. I am planning on sharing my completed pages or at least the daily photo here.

If you would like to find out more about what I am talking about, check it out!

No comments: