Thursday, November 18, 2010

free cards!

I love when companies I love offer great deals!
with as many cards and photos that I have ordered from Shutterfly in the past few years, I am so excited to see this offer! I have ordered cards for all occasions in the past few years from them, and by far the Christmas cards are my favorite! The colors always come out just like I uploaded them and they arrive to me really fast! This year's holiday cards are some of my most favorites ever! Here are two of my favorites: merry christmas and stylish snowflakes. Of course I am not linking to the actual one that I chose, that will have to be a surprise for everyone that receives my cards this year ;) The pictures are taken and edited, the cards are created, I cannot believe that I have my cards put together already this year...no mailing on December 20th this year! :)

Thanks Shutterfly!

No comments: