Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 on tuesday 2.15.11

1. have you checked out Pinterest?? I LOVE this site. I have been busy scanning for cute ideas for everything from home decorating, to cute hairstyles, to really cute art I would love to have in my home. It is by invite only, so if you want to check it out let me know :)

2. I have still been scrapbooking like crazy! I have some posts scheduled over the next few days to share what I have been working on...if anyone cares ;)

3. Johnny got the new Verizon iphone and loves it...I am holding out a little longer until the discount for a new phone that I am already building gets a little bigger

4. went to Sephora with the girls yesterday to get some new makeup and found Anna at one of the tester spots putting her own makeup on...orange, purple and green...lovely

5. we went to the Rose Bowl swap meet this weekend and I loved walking around seeing all of the old jewelry and other fun stuff. Johnny bought me a Coca Cola door handle for our pantry and my mom bought Anna a new chenille bedspread. I think my most favorite thing of all was the bangle bracelet that my sweet Anna bought for me :)

6. I have finally determined that I can no longer go makeup-free. I just need a little oomph to make me not look so old and tired. I am happy when I see my face in the mirror and see that I finally look how I feel

7. It is supposed to rain for the next few days. I am happy and not so happy about this. I wasnt ready for warm weather, but I am also not ready to be cooped up in the house

8. homemade mac and cheese for dinner tonight...yummy!

9. thank goodness for the outcome of the Bachelor last night!

10. I love this blog

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

OOh, that swap meet sounds cool!

You should come visit me and the rain won't seem so bad. It's snowing and -7F here right now.