yesterday, as we were driving home from the mall Anna realized that her FAVORITE toy Lucy was missing. We had a talk before leaving the car when we arrived at the mall that maybe Lucy should stay in the car. Anna said that she would hold on to her and it wouldnt be a problem. This is the second time that Lucy has been left at the mall. I called every store that we had been in and no one could find her. I did a quick search of ebay and found someone who lived 55 miles away that had one for sale...Anna thinks that someone at the mall found her and gave her a bath before mailing her back to us. Thank goodness for little girls who believe.
Needless to say, Lucy hasnt been out of Anna's sight since we found her in the mailbox today :)
2 comments:
you're a good mom! I totally would have said "tough luck" :p
she does look very happy about lucy's return though (and look at all that hair!)
Oh yah, glad you found another one. I would have been like Erica and said "tough luck" too. she looks so happy! we have a lambie like that here.
Post a Comment