I love having my blog, really, I do. I would never consider getting rid of it, but sometimes I wonder about who sees my blog.
See, I receive a report of how many people have visited my blog each week, and let me tell you this is what has me concerned. LOTS more people read than the amount of people I know. I dont know how they find me. is it through comments that I leave on other blogs, is it through a random search that matches something I have posted?? I just dont know. If I were only posting about random things in my life, I dont think I would have nearly the concern that I do. My issue is this, my main subject is my girls....
Now, I am not trying to ever be some sort of "super blogger" like some of the blogs that I read and enjoy, and I know that the stats on those blogs must be so much higher than anything I have ever had, and this post is not me begging for comments, I guess I am just thinking out loud here and wondering how I should handle this. Do I make my blog private and only share with the people that ask and therefore I know absolutely who is reading? Do I just let it go and not care(so not a possibility I dont think as I have been thinking about this for a week now)? This is one of the biggest reasons that I havent been posting as much lately. I just dont know...
So, for now if you read, can you take a second and say hi maybe to alleviate my worries a little? I would really appreciate it :)
5 comments:
HI :)
Hello there! Always read but hardly ever comment. As far as the blogging and the girls, is there anything with your last name? People are probably finding you from other blogs that maybe have linked to you. That's how I've found most of the blogs I read is a link on the side of someone else's. I hope you keep blogging. I love reading it! :)
Hey! :) :) :)
hi :)
I struggle with this too. I know my mom passes out our link to people she knows, I'm sure I come up in random google searches and people probably click from comments I leave on my favorite blogs. I always worry about privacy and that I am telling too much. I try to not talk about specific places near where we live, but at the same time my blog is like a baby book/family journal and I want it to be real and about our lives... I love looking back on it and seeing how we've grown as a family. Like you, I may go private at some point too.
Post a Comment